  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:55:07 +0000
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will add a few more

Maybe something

based on Lord of the rings characters, Start Wars, Lizard Species

We should be sure that these names are interesting enough

Something Like openSUSE Luke Skywalker should be awesome or openSUSE Neo

Lucas Films has sued a couple of people in the past for violating Star
Wars intellectual property, being the last known case about light
sabers.

Though I find some sympathy with such ideas... having the big
'legalese' warriors on our tail isn't really fun.

NM