  • From: George Bratsos <bratsaki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:26:13 +0200
Personally i like the

1. "old school": The same we do right now but let's decide when to
change the right number: we count it always until 3.
Next release is 12.0.
Following releases: 12.1, 12.2, 12.3, 13.0

Though i think that the count must be shortened to 2 versions. Every
year we will have 2 versions of the same project number.
Example: 12.0 , 12.1 , 13.0 , 13.1

But i also loved the idea of Star Wars and Nature elements. As you can
see i used for the greek Release Party a Star Wars quote "Join the
Geeko Force". I think movies and generally well known names or
situations from movies are good for promoting our versions and release
parties and in general our job.

Link to our poster:
http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2011/03/thessaloniki-114-launch-party.html
--