Hi,

what about having two parts for the naming.

<some string> + <some versioning>

actually we already have them the string Celadon for 11.4 iirc

all we may have to do is to change the emphasis on what we promote... the
technical people can use numbers... the marketing people can use the name...
It is easier to catch the attention of the public with some name... I liked
coolo's idea with philosophers... metals or scientists...
on star wars characters... there are still enough people around (I included)
who never saw it...
personally I will stay away from using things from any movie franchise.

regards,
Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp