Re: [opensuse-project] Test/Doc volunteer needed - Upgrade to 11.4 via yast2 wagon
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:18:10 -0500
Greg,

You need someone upgrade from 11.1 to 11.4? Hmmmm, I am games, because
I don't want to lose my soft raid.

Chuck

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I have tested yast2 wagon for upgrading from 11.1 => 11.2 and 11.2 => 11.3

Unfortunately I've been too busy to do so for 11.3 => 11.4

If someone could test that I think it would be great.

Also, the wiki page: http://old-en.opensuse.org/Wagon

needs to be moved to the new wiki infrastructure assuming yast2 wagon
still works.

And then finally, the wiki page:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:System_upgrade#Running_the_Upgrade

Should have a reference to the new wagon page.  In the old wiki, it
was covered via:
http://old-en.opensuse.org/Upgrade/Supported#Graphical_tool_2

A volunteer to make all that happen would be great.

Thanks
Greg

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member