Re: [opensuse-project] Packman: wrong repomd.xml signature
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:10:56 +0100
On 2011-03-10 13:48:04 (+0100), Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx> wrote:
Op 10-03-11 12:20, Pascal Bleser schreef:
Marc and I worked until really late again to finalize the
Packman repository infrastructure, and apparently we still have
a (major) bug, as zypper will complain (on a refresh) that the
repomd.xml signature does not match.
We apparently signed it with the wrong key.
[...]
I accepted that key...
Everything works as normal: out of the box movies and music... ;-)
(had the repo changed to 11.4 ofcourse before updating from .3 >. 4..)
Do i have to do or change something when the new key arrives?

No. The key was perfectly fine, but the signature
(repodata/repomd.xml.asc) wasn't updated properly and, hence, didn't
match the content of repodata/repomd.xml

But it's fixed now.

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser