[opensuse-project] [opensuse-marketing] One last favor
Guys,

This will be my last cross post.

I like to ask one last favor if you can please visit this link and vote for it.

http://digg.com/news/technology/opensuse_11_4_release

FYI, someone has post it on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/openSUSE/duplicates/g17up/opensuse_114_is_released/

Also, I will try to get launch parties out on twitter and Facebook today.

Thanks guys, without your help, we can't be successful on the social
media front

Pup

--
(678) 636-9678