Re: [opensuse-project] International Women's Day
On Tuesday, March 08, 2011 12:19:11 PM Nelson Marques wrote:
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Dirk Gently <dirk.gently00@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nelson Marques wrote:
Dear all

8th March = International Women's day! It's a good time to maybe offer
a flower to the women in your life!

Why should I or anyone else support this propagation of Communism
agit-prop exercise?

Grow up.

A little late to answer but happiness is good everytime.

Thank you Nelson to remind us we have a these great partners without our lives
would be without spices.

Thanks to the women in this community and worlwide to be the balance in this
world, for your contributions despite of us that ends happily, ..... Thanks

Happy International Women Day everyday !

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador
Panama

Testing: openSUSE 11.4 RC 2 | KDE 4.6.00 release 6 |
Mesa-Nouveau 3D Gallium 7.10