Re: [opensuse-project] KIWI Documentation

On 03/10/2011 04:22 AM, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Hi
I recently wrote an article about KIWI and I used the KIWI
documentation (http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:KIWI). I discovered that
it is not up to date for a long time, I made some corrections but it
surely needs some serious work. I am looking for people to help me
with it, any volunteers?

Haven't had a chance to review the pages in a while. However, as far as
I recall the information (spare the cloud example) should be accurate.

However, if you have specific concerns let me know and I'll take a look.
It'll be a while before I get a chance to do a general refresh/review.

Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147