[opensuse-project] Information Request : brand usage for hostnames
Dear all,

In september I've started the process to get 'Portuguese' Language
forums on the official openSUSE forums. Unfortunately I've not heard
for a long time and I do value a lot this kind of resource. Since
there isn't really a project devoted to 'spread the word' in Portugal,
I've bought a domain to hold the forums.

Since I'm just one person and the community in Portugal seems scarce,
I've decided to join with other distributions in order to see if we
can build a cross-distribution team to work together. I've only
offered this invitation to Ubuntu and will soon invite Arch Linux
(being this two the largest known communities in Portugal to me). I
will also check out with a couple of old timers from Debian.

is it safe to use: opensuse.domain.tld ? What are the guidelines
regarding branding usage?

Nelson Marques.

--
Nelson Marques

/* As cicatrizes lembram-nos de onde estivemos, mas não ditam para onde vamos */