[opensuse-project] Fwd: [opensuse-marketing] Change your profile picture on Facebook
See below :D

On 2011-03-09 Chuck wrote:
Guys,

This is a last minute thought, that I think will help promote the
release on Facebook.

With tomorrow release of openSUSE 11.4, I am asking all members on
Facebook to change their profile picture for the next two days to the
attached image. This is the Geeko that Carlos Ribeiro created. By
changing your Facebook profile, no only are you support openSUSE, but
you will have market it. For on the image that you can see is the
release day.

I hope that you will join me in this.

--
(678) 636-9678