Re: [opensuse-project] work for the future: why do you still use Windows
Le 09/03/2011 10:37, Matt Gray a écrit :
That is what I am tossing up at the moment, as I have a fast hex-core
machine with a 128GB SSD, so I either repartion a space for an opensuse
11.4 install and probably never use it, or find some way to virtualise
it without clogging up my SSD's limited space.............

That might be the better solution as I am more likely to use opensuse on
my desktop in this scenario.

it's possible to build an suse studio appliance for this purpose

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music