Re: [opensuse-project] work for the future: why do you still use Windows
As a blender user for a 3D animation company I agree that 'our' biggest
problem with Linux (we use Gentoo day to day) is the lack of decent
video-editing software on linux.

My biggest problem is that i am a gamer, so regardless of all the many
things that opensuse does better i still spend the majority of my time
booted into Windows 7 64bit.