Re: [opensuse-project] International Women's Day
My respect and gratitude to all women in openSUSE (and FOSS projects),
today is your day! Happy international women's day!

Nelson
--

Thanks, Nelson!

It's wonderful to be a part of a community where women's participation
is regarded as natural and positive, something expected and
encouraged. I certainly feel at home here.

It's sad that in many parts of the world the equality I enjoy is not
extended to all women, so I think it's a good thing to keep a day like
this to remember our sisters who still struggle.

cheers,

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au