[opensuse-project] Re: help us to finish that feature guide!!!
On 2011-03-07 Jos wrote:
Hi all,

The openSUSE 11.4 feature guide is almost done but there are a few
sections yellow - they need help. This includes security, server and
network related stuff, most of it is on the bottom of the document*.

Anyone with some time to spare: PLEASE have a look at this, 10
minutes can make a huge difference! If you change anything, put your
name in the author list too :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ApIe-
wzRQDEyGtoq82BZ8aakAd3a7ZZObIZlj3p1tQk/edit?hl=en&authkey=CO7y4kU

This document will be send to journalists on Monday evening so they
can prepare for the release; it will form the basis of the release
announcement we hope to finish on Tuesday; and we'll fill it up with
screenshots then put it on the wiki to show the world how much cool
stuff openSUSE 11.4 ships :D

So it really deserves some attention, help your tired marketing team
out!

Everybody who helped out, either directly in the doc or by mail: thanks
a lot! we're almost there now, just the final pieces, and we've already
started transferring to the wiki page on
http://en.opensuse.org/Feature_guide

So if you have more time to help, awesome. If not, thanks a lot and may
11.4 be rocking our boat :D

cheers,
Jos