Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for adapting the trademark guidelines
Le 07/03/2011 23:03, Juergen Weigert a écrit :

The easy answer: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Trademark_guidelines
... seek our permission (see "Contact Information" below ...
The contact info says permission@xxxxxxxxxx -- This would go to the
board, I assume?

clearly not... the board is not Novell. It will go to the board only
if Novell say so.

- This is to first of all have well defined and published Rules.
- Second we (the board?, legal team?) need to review your usage of our
Marks and compare with our rules.
- As long as nobody says 'stop', there is no point in waiting for a 'go on'
- But if you 'go on', and feel unsure, you *should* ask for a review.

I like this way.

Please file a bug in the category 'suse linux legal issues' - that helps to
keep track of open issues.

assigned to whom? you?

jdd

--