Re: [opensuse-project] Launch Parties
Le mercredi 02 mars 2011, à 14:57 +0100, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
Hey,

we in Nuremberg organize a release party on March the 16th and as I
prepare the wiki pages, poster and such I wondered where else we have
release parties. There are a couple of them on the page

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties

but that can't be all. Where are all the party people at? :)

If people want to attend the Paris party (March 19th), please add your
name to http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:11.4_Launch_party_Paris -- this
will help us make a reservation for the right number of people :-)

For launch parties organizers: it might make sense to create a page like
this for your party if you need to share more information, or if you
need people to register.

Cheers,

Vincent

--