[opensuse-project] openSUSE & GSoC 2011
Hey all,

We've now applied to have openSUSE participate to GSoC 2011, in case
some people were wondering. If we get accepted, students will possibly
show up here and I'll ask everybody to be most welcoming :-)

Pavol and I are the admins for openSUSE. If other people want to help
with the organization (and not just the mentoring side of things),
please don't hesitate, we'll be happy to get some help!

It's not too late to add ideas for student projects. Just go to:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011_Ideas

And if you need to get more information about openSUSE & GSoC 2011:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011

Cheers,

Vincent

--