Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing openSUSE Tumbleweed project
  • From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:53:13 -0800
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:37:01PM +0200, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi there;

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

[skipping legal mambo jambo, possibly disagreed part]
I don't think it will be very hard to get Packman (or any other repo)
that handles the codes up and working on Tumbleweed.

If we can get Packman to support this as a repository that would be
the most ideal solution. Nothing fancy, just need a handful of people
helping Packman project.

This is probably getting off-topic here, but is there a pointer to how
someone can help out the packman project to set up something like this?
I see their general "send us email" from the front page, is that all, or
do they need something else for something as small as this would entail?

thanks,

greg k-h