RE: [opensuse-project] Announcing openSUSE Tumbleweed project
Hi all,

There's been many discussions over the past years about a "rolling
update" version of openSUSE on lots of different mailing lists and in
person a different conferences.

So the time now is to stop talking about it, and actually trying to do
it :)

So, I'd like to propose "openSUSE Tumbleweed" a repo that is a rolling
updated version of openSUSE containing the latest "stable" versions of
packages for people to use.

<snip>

I'd like to do this "for real" after 11.4 is out, just due to the amount
of time it will take to get the workflow down properly, and due to some
other time constraints on my plate at the moment. I anticipate trying
this out to start with based on 11.3 but I don't guarantee it all
working properly right at the moment.

So, any thoughts, ideas, objections?

How would this sit in relation to repos like Packman? Would it supersede
(or provide a base for) those efforts?

David