Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:54:08 -0500
On Thursday 08 July 2010 01:37:16 jdd wrote:

We have to build some international network of members that can give
us clues.

Exactly what I got in mind talking about translation.
There is a lot of people that don't use English, or not enough to be involved
in discussion, but they are good minds and skilled. Person with skills in some
field useful for openSUSE will avoid to discuss any topic, just because it
can't express thoughts the way he/she is used to.

Building international network can help us to access such people.

--
Regards Rajko,