Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:37:16 +0200
Le 08/07/2010 01:51, Bryen M. Yunashko a écrit :

region/language. But I guess on the flip-side of the coin, if they
cannot communicate in English, how can they exercise their right to vote
if our primary established language is English?

but may be they perfectly read and speak english but *contribute* on
they own language.

How can we value they contribution if we don't understand the langage
the contribution is made on?

We have to build some international network of members that can give
us clues.

Jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net