[opensuse-project] Re: Strategy discussion @ forums
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:03:00 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 13:26:24 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

But beware, inviting the mail list croud to the forums (via nntp) could
be "dangerous" for them. We old hands love to talk, and nntp is how we
communicated a decade or two ago... it means returning to our roots. We
simply did not know there was such a large audience so near. Beware, we
come! >:-P

(kidding)

I know it well - I love to just chat as well - fortunately, we've got a
place for that. :-)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson