[opensuse-project] Ohio Booth Masters needed
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:31:48 -0500
The Ohio Linux Fest is in Columbus, Ohio September 10-12. While we have
some possible submissions for presentations currently awaiting
acceptance, we also need to get some people to volunteer to man an
openSUSE Booth.

If you are in the Ohio area or a nearby state, please volunteer to help
spread the good word of openSUSE. Hotel rates at the nearby Drury is
$99, and if you split up with others, then it gets much cheaper. Room
can accommodate up to 4 people.

Let us know if you can do this so we can make the preparations for a
booth.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member