Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:04:14 +0200

On 2010-07-04 23:46, jdd wrote:

Then we could make members only from the ambassadors. like this we
would have to choose members in an identified list, much easier to
follow (become member after a given time of ambassador activity?)

I would have to disagree, I would never have become a member with that rule,
because I don't like
the ambassador role for myself.

(I've never convinced a single person to use linux... how could I ever claim to
be an ambassador? I
don't even try. If they are already convinced to try linux, they'll get all my
help; but I will not
push them - or they'll phone at strange (inconvenient) hours to blame me about
this blasted linux
thing you got me into. No thanks :-) .)

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))