Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:47:20 +0200
On Sunday 04 July 2010 15:59:46 DenverD wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
Mmm... I'm openSUSE Potato Carlos... Does it sound right? :-? :-p

as an 'outsider' who has had many real titles in a long and exciting
life with no connection to a self-selected group, i need to say:

this discussion is rather humorous..

now, i want all the folks who have never had a title and really want
one to stand on one side, and all the others come over here with me
and then _we_ let the i-wish-i-had-a-Core-Distinctive-SuperDuper-title
hash out what they wanna call each other, so they know the correct
pecking order!!

and, then they can discuss how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin..

Evil Potato DenverD
aks: non-member/talker

DenverD, for some it's about the title - but for other it's about what's
behind a title. As I said elsewhere: As a member you can get a lizards
blog account, an IRC cloak, an @opensuse.org email address and vote for the
board. How should we handle this in the best way?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany