Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 15:59:46 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Mmm... I'm openSUSE Potato Carlos... Does it sound right? :-? :-p

as an 'outsider' who has had many real titles in a long and exciting
life with no connection to a self-selected group, i need to say:

this discussion is rather humorous..

now, i want all the folks who have never had a title and really want
one to stand on one side, and all the others come over here with me
and then _we_ let the i-wish-i-had-a-Core-Distinctive-SuperDuper-title
hash out what they wanna call each other, so they know the correct
pecking order!!

and, then they can discuss how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin..

Evil Potato DenverD
aks: non-member/talker