Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 10:35:40 +0200
Rajko M. wrote:

On Saturday 03 July 2010 12:37:11 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
But since you cannot quantify as to whether they do that,
they should really be called Registered Member instead.

"Registered member" is OK for voting.
Being contributor and real person, is enough for that.

"Core member" must show more in some of our activities, with quantity,
quality and persistence. We can call it "Leading member", but that has
connotation that we don't need. Lead is in workplace hierarchy here
above workers, and has some commanding capability.

Uh, "to lead" can also just mean "to be in front".
"leading" !== "Leitender".

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.9°C)