Re: [opensuse-project] Women of openSUSE
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:10:38 +0200
Hi Susanne,

Le mercredi 30 juin 2010, à 14:37 +0200, Susanne Graf a écrit :
Hi!

There are Debian Women, Ubuntu Women and Fedora Women. Where are the
openSUSE Women? I'm sure, that there are women who use openSUSE and
maybe program on some projects, too. I'm really interested in meeting
you and talk about technical things. What about creating a community to
bring all of us openSUSE interested women together?

If you are a women and use and/or program openSUSE you're welcome to
subscribe to the mailinglist. To subscribe to the list just send an
empty mail to opensuse-women+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information please check the wiki:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Women#Women_of_openSUSE.

Would it make sense to send your announcement to opensuse-announce? :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.