Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making transparency ...
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:06:33 +0200
Le mardi 01 septembre 2009, à 11:50 +0100, Matt Gray a écrit :
Thus i argued time and again last month that a decision on a default
desktop should only be taken IF the relevant experts within opensuse
decided that a default desktop would provide a net benefit to the
distribution via increased adoption, and in particular increased
adoption by new users.

FWIW, this is also what I asked at the very beginning, split the
question in two different questions: "do we want a default?" and "if we
have a default, which one should it be?"

Mixing the two questions didn't help.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.