Re: [opensuse-project] Conference: Key Signing Party, anyone ?
Hi,

I believe that we should take the opportunity of meeting in real
life to
also organize a key signing party at the openSUSE Conference.

i think so too, it's a great opportunity!

Unfortunately, I'm too busy to coordinate it, which is a bit of work.

I think i can manage this one and take care of it!

As i am currently at work i don't have the time to work out the
details right now, i will write a ore detailed announcement later today.
But you can begin submitting fingerprints in a signed mail to
keysigning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you like!

Cheers

Jan