[opensuse-project] Question related to Distributed package and updates distribution System
  • From: Vinu Rajashekhar <vinutheraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:12:32 +0530
Hi,
I was going through the openSUSE GSOC 2009 projects list when I came upon the
last project on the list - Distributed package and updates
distribution System , basically
about using a p2p system to do distributed package management.

I am interested in doing this, but isn't there already things like
apt-p2p out there which is
a good enough solution. So do you want to basically port apt-p2p to
openSUSE or make
an entirely new solution from scratch ?

I didn't know where exactly to post this, so I am posting here in the
most general mailing list
for developers.

Regards,
Vinu