Re: [opensuse-project] Call for Election committee members
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:54:47 +0200
Am Freitag 28 August 2009 16:24:19 wrote Michael Loeffler:
Moin,

as we'll have a re-election of two seats of the openSUSE Board this year in
autumn I'd like to invite people to step up for participation in the
Election Committee.

Tasks of the Election Committee:
- manage and drive the whole election
- define voting
- define time line for the election
- define the different phases
- do all announcements around the election
- set up and organize the ballot
- etc.

I'm already in contact with the election committee of last years election
[1] and two members are already willing to participate in this team again.

Anyone interested in helping to organize this election please contact me,
I'll bring the election committee together.
I think i can participate that...

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns