Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making transparency ...
  • From: "Christian Jäger" <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 27 Aug 2009 22:20:38 +0200
Hm - that came out a bit harsher than I wanted. I do understand that no
harm was meant by those who proposed to default openSUSE to KDE.

Am Mittwoch, den 26.08.2009, 09:59 +0200 schrieb Christian Jäger:
The difference is, KDE users felt unfairly treated by what was a
corporate decision. We all suffered from such situations; need I mention
the acronym ZMD? I still think it is a lot easier to feel ill-treated by
faceless, corporate governance than by your own 'community', your own
openSUSE-'comrades'. People you thought of as having the same interest
as you - until they turned round and kicked you, thus obviously
redefining the community to which they feel loyal to; redefining it as a
smaller circle (openSUSE minus GNOME).