Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making transparency ...
  • From: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:42:36 +0100
Hi AJ,

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 17:15 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Michael, I understand some of your concerns, others become
ridiculous for me.
..
I'm sad that we have to discuss these details at all :-(

Thank you for you mail; it was exactly what I was looking for, and most
helpfully re-assuring. It is indeed sad that re-assurance is necessary I
suppose; hopefully it doesn't hurt to give it. My concerns in this
regard are fully addressed.

My last, open / pending issue is having a clear framework as to when
this issue can be re-visited.

Thanks,

Michael.

--