Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making numerically ...
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:10:10 +0200
Am Donnerstag 27 August 2009 schrieb Basil Chupin:
Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 27 août 2009, à 20:16 +1000, Basil Chupin a écrit :
Having the knowledge that GNOME stands for 'GNU Network Object Model
Environment' means sweet FA to everybody - except to the GNOME
developers and other assorted and dedicated users.

GNOME doesn't stand for anything anymore.

Never a truer word was spoken :-) .

While I appreciate your humour, I don't think your mail did well to the whole
"please calm down" thing we're trying to achieve here.

Greetings, Stephan