[opensuse-project] Re: Decision making numerically ...
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:13:27 +0200
Am Donnerstag 27 August 2009 schrieb Michael Meeks:

rough percentage of download sites:
50.2% - chose KDE4
32.9% - chose both
16.9% - chose Gnome

from which - it seems, extrapolating, that we are needlessly annoying
1/3rd of DVD users by having a straight choice in that dialog rather
than check boxes (which can be made an orthogonal issue to having a
default - we can have both).

Aehm, if they wanted both KDE and GNOME _installed_, picking the live cd would
be the worst option. So I dare to say these 33% tested both and if they
installed or not we can't say. They might be bots or dumb mirrors too [smart
mirrors use rsync] :)

Greetings, Stephan