[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE conference and how to there and around
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:49:23 +0200
Moin,
On Wednesday 26 August 2009 15:21:54 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Michael Loeffler<michl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
just created this page which should help to find your way to the
conference in general and around in NUE:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Conf_2009_Howtogetthere

Feel free to review edit and add stuff when necessary.

I've added this to the conference Web site as well.

http://conference.opensuse.org/getting-there/

Also, for hotels:

http://conference.opensuse.org/conference-hotels/
No, please undo. We don't want to have 2 pages up with same content but one is
not a wiki :-(
Both sites are linked of conference.opensuse.org and are wiki pages.
And both already received enhancements by other poeple.

Best

Further suggestions on what needs to be added to the site appreciated.

Best,

Zonker

--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>