Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making transparency ...
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:27:14 +0200
Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote:

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 13:45 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

People want to vote differently as they did the last time, if we are
talking about technical responsibility. I know i would. People also
would want to reconsider their candidacy if we are talking about
technical responsibility. I know i would.

Um; the current decision was the most -incredibly- non-technical
decision, Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola

Nevertheless it was a decision in the realm of the distribution. This
area is explicitly taken out of the Boards responsibility by the Guiding
Principles.

I completely understand that you think this is wrong and that this
should be changed.

But for the moment it is like this and this decision has been made by
the right role and not by the wrong. Please respect that.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson