Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:25:40 -0600
On 8/25/2009 at 03:22 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- and incidentally, thanks for all your great design on the yast2
software frontend, I find myself actually using it by choice instead of
zypper :-) ].

Agreed. I was amazed the other day when I had multiple rpm's to install and
just select them all and right clicked and told it to install with yast. In the
past it would handle multiple rpms being selected for an install through yast.
This time it did :)