[opensuse-project] Re: Decision making transparency ...
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:50:29 +0200
Moin,
On Tuesday 25 August 2009 13:07:50 Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Michael,

First my bias - I believe this is the wrong decision. Nevertheless -
were I convinced that in fact it was made by a
reasonably open and transparent process - I would be able to accept
it in good conscience - in the spirit of tolerance and community; all
democrats get to swallow bitter fruit sometimes :-)
Well said.