Re: [opensuse-project] ML creation to discuss and form a openSUSE group
  • From: Karl Fischer <kmf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:55:05 +0200
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 06:48, Boyd Lynn Gerber<gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Avoiding of flame wars and off topic discussions.  I have found that when it
takes a little more work/effort the trolls seem to not bother to subscribe
to an other ML.  Only those truely interested and with a desire to do
something tend to subscribe.

It tends to be a filter that works.

Hi Boyd,

Flamewars in any project are unavoidable. People have opinions :)

Have you logged your requests in OpenFate ?
https://features.opensuse.org/
I'm sure it will get some attention there.

Karl