Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:31:59 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Let's keep arguments about SLE products out of this.

Amen.

I am not sure why SUSE Linux Enterprise has a certain tendency to come
up in discussions on this list, but more often than not it looks like
a strawman. I am happy to discuss the Enterprise side of things, but
this is just not the right context.

This is the openSUSE project, and our mission statement does not carry
any reference to SUSE Linux Enterprise (or any commercial interests of
Novell, for that matter).