Re: [opensuse-project] ML creation to discuss and form a openSUSE group
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:00:10 +0900
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

I wish to avoid cluttering the openSUSE ML's. So I have created this
email list to discuss and form this group.

We will post back in RFC to the opensuse-project ML.

I have created an email list for those interested discussing and
working together to create a set of guidelines and responsibities.
So If you want to join this list you can goto

Sorry Boyd, I can't clearly see the reason why you established those
independent lists and the group. What are the purposes and benefits you
expect ?

IMHO, if you think the topics are of considerable value, you don't need
to hesitate to post them to this list and don't need to be afraid of
cluttering the list. When people consider the posted topics neither
interesting nor important, they would just ignore them.

If you consider the topics that you are going to discuss in those lists
worth a lot to whole openSUSE project/community and want to involve as
much persons as possible in the discussion, why don't you directly post
them to this list ?

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/