Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-announce] Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:46:23 +0200
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

Great, because that is just one example of things this group could
address. I think having this coalalition, will caultivate many
things. I
think this group will tackle the many diverse needs of all. I will be
creating a couple email lists on my domain. One to create an RFC to
submit to the project list. I am still reading my mounds of email
from while I was gone.

If you want, I can host a list; I have an active mailman setup.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich