Re: [opensuse-project] Unable to Install cause of too old drivers, due to long release cycles
  • From: Jason Perlow <jperlow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:25:54 -0400
Can you boot ANY linux distribution on this? Like System Rescue CD?
then do a dmesg at the prompt and give us output on the chipsets the
kernel detects?

http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page

Check the bios settings, make sure it is enabled for plug and play
OS... I kernel paniced last week on a new board on everything I tried
to load until I turned that setting on.