Re: Statistics (Was Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default)
  • From: David Haller <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:29:16 +0200
Hello,

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Joe Harmon wrote:
One could still gather information about what Login Manager they are
using if they are using mulitple DE's and that would give an idea of
what Desktop they are using.

GDM+Gnome+KDE=Multiple Desktop with Gnome as primary
KDM+Gnome+KDE=Multiple Desktop with KDE as primary.

Nah. I had gdm+KDE, kdm+Gnome ... But nowadays I just use WindowMaker.

-dnh

--
A mouse is a device used to focus xterms.