Re: [opensuse-ppc] Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 22:00:27 +0200

OK, today saw a new factory sync for ppc.

I'm trying to install it right now. Installation hang already a couple
of times just in the middle. It's a kind of difficult to debug anything,
as alt+(ctrl)+fX does not work to switch consoles, not even in text
mode. Is it expected behavior or time to write a bugreport? (I don't
have an x86 installer to check it ATM). The Alt key works OK, I use
keyboard shortcuts all the time...

OK, once installed from a local mirror instead of powerpc.opensuse.org,
installation finished successfully on my Pegasos PPC machine. Not
counting this console switching problem, the PPC port seems to be all right.
Bye,
CzP