Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Jason Perlow <jperlow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:44:57 -0400
I'm fairly certain that Microsoft ASKS if you want to be part of their
"Customer Experience Program" that reports back statistics in the
exact same matter I'm proposing, as well as crash incidents. If there
were laws against it they'd stop doing it, particularly in the EU. I
know that Windows 7 still does this and Mac OS X and iTunes does this.

I'm not of the opinion that everything Microsoft does is bad. In fact
this is an area that I think were they excel.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 1:14 PM,