Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:24:22 -0600
On 8/21/2009 at 01:47 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think these two are absolutely good. We have to have a default. It's
Kde because most openSUSE users use Kde. If ever Gnome become the
prefered choice, the change in the default seems to be obvious

I have been staying out of these for a little bit but I don't agree with this
statement. We don't HAVE to have a choice, we are choosing to have a choice.
And I don't see gnome becoming the preferred choice with KDE selected as the
default.