Re: [opensuse-project] More Statistics
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:38:00 +0200
Am Freitag 21 August 2009 schrieb alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Steve, the download statistics from download.opensuse.org is obviously a
I would prefer that if you talk to me you use my name and don't invent names.

huge amount of data to go through for unique IP's.
It must be a hugely difficult task as you have indicated, and I would
think that the presence of any company using NAT'ed internal IP's would
have an unknown impact.

Just querulous, when a KDE install registers for its first update
servers to be assigned, the contact and
assignment is made by [Contacting Novell's Servers? - Please wait]. Also
caries the hardware profile etc. and any Novel Registration if any.
And with a Gnome install it goes to smolt.

Not sure what you refer to, we stopped registeration with 11.0

Greetings, Stephan